The Faculty is responsible for the development, monitoring, improvement and innovation of industry training program offered by the Faculty. The industry training program is a dynamic platform designed to provide undergraduates from all ICT disciplines with hands-on experience within the ICT-related industry.Industrial training is conducted to achieve these objectives:
- Expose students to practice, problems and challenges of real work and as a source of reference;
- Produces outstanding graduates who are open minded, innovative, effective communicators, and competitive;
- Shape a positive attitude towards the field of employment options in the market;
- Encourage graduates of UNIMAS to consider permanent job opportunities in the relevant agencies in the future;
- Provide experience for the students to learn problem solving techniques encountered during work, and to be able to contribute valuable ideas to the organization;
- Create awareness among industries, government, and private organizations of the abilities and potentials of UNIMAS graduates.
- The minimal time frame required to undergo industrial training is ten (10) weeks, during the Seventh Semester for Engineering Programs.